Landscape Architecture – Services & Projects
The HTA Landscape Architecture team incorporates the planning and design of both natural and built environments into our projects to enhance the lives of people in their work and home surroundings. HTA’s project experience ranges from large scale planning to complex urban infill projects. Our Landscape Architecture team works closely with other HTA departments to ensure that site design elements are maintained throughout the construction phase of a project. We act as the primary liaison when obtaining the necessary permits from various local, state and federal agencies for our clients. Additionally, the HTA Landscape Architecture team applies appropriate resource management practices and design criteria to our projects, maintaining consistency with local, state and federal environmental laws, regulations and policies.
It is our desire to provide clients with equitable and sustainable solutions to complex projects and goals.
- Master Planning and Design
- Land Development Approvals and Permitting
- Park and Recreation Planning
- Corporate / Commercial Facilities Design
- Industrial Facilities Design
- Urban Design
- Residential Design
- Site Grading and Drainage
- Planting Design
- K – 12 Schools / Higher Education Facilities
- Sustainable Design (rain gardens, roof gardens, etc.)