Managing the quantity and quality of stormwater is termed, “Stormwater Management.” The term Best Management Practice (BMP) is often used to refer to both structural or engineered control devices and systems to treat polluted stormwater, as well as operational or procedural practices.
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based satellite system that provides location and time information in all weather, anywhere on the Earth. The GPS program provides critical capabilities to our civil enginering business unit by utilizing the technology to produce residential and commercial survey data.
3D Laser Scanning
A 3D scanner is a device that uses non-contact, non-destructive technology to digitally capture and analyzes a real-world environment to collect data on its shape and appearance. The collected data or “point clouds” can then be used to construct digital, three dimensional models.
Civil engineering project management is a set of techniques and methodologies used for the design, permitting, construction or repair of storm systems, sewage systems, roads, and other civil engineering projects.
Here is a list of our Experiences:
- Design and prepare Site Plan Packages for all sizes of commercial and residential developments.
- Land surveying, design, and permitting for a golf course community.
- Construction layout of numerous commercial and high rise developments.
- Design of sewer and water line extensions to serve large developments.
- Perform ALTA/ACSM surveys for small (< 1 ac.) and large ( >4000 ac.+) developments.
- Prepare stormwater management plans and reports.
- Prepare earth disturbance and erosion & sedimentation control plans and reports.
- Perform geotechnical subsidence surveys.
- Design and prepare detailed plans for residential subdivision developments, including single and multi-family developments.
- Perform survey for highway occupancy permitting.
- Prepare subdivision and lot consolidations plans.
- Perform municipal presentations for development approvals and zoning matters.
- Perform F.E.M.A. Flood Insurance Elevation Surveys and prepare Flood Elevation Certificates.
- Perform accident scene surveys.
- Perform GIS surveys and GIS mapping.